3/23/2022 – Exodus 3 I think I’ll start with the student manual comments on this chapter: “The Lord called Moses to lead Israel out of Egypt. Moses expressed concern about his inadequacies and his ability to deliver Israel. [That sounds familiar to me as I think back to how I have felt when church, or family, or work situations needed help from me. But for Moses, the difficulties of life happen on a national level! So in my case, I simply need to remind myself when the worries start to surface, that if I work to stay close to the Lord, He will be right there.] The Lord reassured Moses that He would be with him and give him power to deliver Israel. As a wife, a mother, a nurse…. I often asked for, and received, either comfort, or guidance, or the feeling of just “keep on, keeping on” coming from my Father to me. Moses must have been a poor public speaker, for the Lord called Aaron to be a spokesman for Moses. Aaron and Moses traveled to Egypt and spoke to the elders of Israel...
Comments
Post a Comment